Hardworking, returned missionary, sophomore college student. Motivated attitude and a variety of powerful skills. Adept in various technologies and programming languages. Committed to utilizing my skills to further the mission of a company.
- Working towards an Information Systems Degree with a minor in computer science (Graduating in 2025).
- 3.89 GPA
- Club officer in charge of communications
- Attended weekly meetings to develop an app in React Native in collaberation with other club members
- Worked in quality assurance. Wrote automated tests using Node JS, Browserstack, and Postman.
- Headed development of a web app for the BYU Department of Experiential learning. I had to learn many new skills in a short amount of time to accomplish this, such as: Calling API's, CSS styling, and how to build a relational database.
- Lead other student developers in creating the automated email systems as well as build pages for the new BYU clubs website.
- Answered phone calls from customers and assisted them with purchasing products.
- After earning a second degree Black Belt ranking in Taekwondo, I began teaching classes to all ages, 5-adult. While teaching for 4 years, I also worked toward, and achieved, third degree Black Belt rank in Taekwondo. In my position of instructor, I was required to exhibit patience, compassion, understanding and tolerance. At the same time, I learned how to multi-task, plan, direct others, give instructions, give positive encouragement, manage my time, and teach the values of Taekwondo: respect, courtesy, perseverance, diligence, humility, and an indomitable spirit and will.
- Mr. Tyler Kelly, owner of Rise Martial Arts
- Josh Ray, ShopHero
- Mark Crowther, BYU Office of IT
- React Native
- Agile Methodolgy
- Relational Databases
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Certified Mendix Developer
- Playing Guitar
- Riding my bike
- Phone number: 385-455-3797
- Email: email@example.com
Return to top of page